Webseite justDice GmbH
We are looking for a skilled and passionate Game Designer who will support us in building fun and high-retention mobile games.
justDice is the European market leader of rewarded apps & games: Our products are enjoyed by more than 100 million players worldwide and we’ve distributed over $40 million in cash & rewards to our users to date!
As part of the Applike Group (financially backed by media powerhouse Bertelsmann), justDice has access to an extensive toolset and funding with a long-term growth mindset.
We are a team of experts in software development, online marketing, data-driven business intelligence, and app & game design. We are always seeking new creative solutions to complex problems, which has enabled us to release new products fast!
Find the whole world in one office. Boost your career with awesome people!
What you will do:
- You will analyze the market for upcoming trends and ideate new games by combining addictive game mechanics with smart monetization
- You will lead the game design of new prototypes and quickly test them together with developers, game artists and UX designers in a short amount of time
- You will be responsible for the game design systems and balancing of new games from concept to MVP launch, with a production time of around 3-6 months
- You will help build game levels and additional content to make the game a global Hit
- You will push the game towards a quick release by using an MVP approach and applying the 80/20 rule
- You will optimize Retention and ARPU by balancing gameplay and monetization based on data analysis and A/B tests
Who you are:
- You have at least 4 years of experience designing F2P mobile games (ideally from concept to release and beyond), experience with hyper-casual mobile games is a plus
- You have strong knowledge of F2P principles, in particular, ad monetization systems
- You have a deep understanding of the game economy, monetization, and live-ops events
- You are very passionate about your work. If there is a problem, you are eager to take responsibility and solve it hands-on
- Bonus: You have a technical background and you are proficient in Unity 3D
Why you will love working here:
- Work in Europe’s fastest-growing genre-bending mobile entertainment company, located directly at the Alster in Hamburg!
- Work-Life Package: 2 remote days / week, 30 days vacation, flexible hours, kick-ass office in the center of the city, dog-friendly
- Relocation Package: Visa & legal support, relocation bonus, free german class in the office
- Happy Belly Package: Company & team lunches, breakfast, tons of free snacks and drinks
- Physical & Mental Health Package: Gym membership, Yoga classes
- Activity Package: Regular team events, hackathons, company trips
- Education Package: 1500€ Budget on top to visit conferences + online training opportunities
Skip writing cover letters. Tell us about your most passionate personal project, your desired salary and your earliest possible start date. We are looking forward to your application!
We celebrate diversity and are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte jobs.lever.co.