Webseite K5 Factory GmbH
K5 FACTORY IS LOOKING FOR AN AVATAR CHARACTER
TECHNICAL DIRECTOR (Unity, Meta Quest 2) (d/f/m)!
K5 Factory as part of the K5 Media Group based in Munich is specialized on high-end state-of-the-art AR/VR applications for Games & Gamification, Metaverse and Immersive Experience.
We are seeking a skilled and experienced Avatar Character Technical Director to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing performant game avatars for the Meta Quest 2 using the Unity engine. If you are passionate about VR and have a strong background in character animation and rigging, you could be the one!
- Design, develop and maintain performant game avatars in Blender / Unity
- Optimize avatars for efficient performance in multiuser VR game on Meta Quest 2
- Collaborate with our artists and programmers to achieve the optimum between visual fidelity and performance
- Develop custom avatar calibration system through scaling of individual bodyparts
- Develop and maintain animation pipelines and Unity animation trees
- Develop and maintain documentation for technical and creative processes
- Identify and solve technical issues related to LOD systems and VR specific challenges such as full body IK
- Keep up-to-date with the latest developments in VR technology and Unity Engine
What you need to succeed
- At least 3 years of experience as a Character TD or similar role
- Proficient in Blender / Unity and its animation systems
- Strong knowledge of rigging and animation principles, as well as skinning techniques
- Experience with Blender to Unity pipeline development (Python)
- Strong knowledge C# and Unity Editor Scripting
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
What´s in it for you
- Enormously exciting, creative job with the opportunity to build and develop our games from sketch and be a part of their success from the very beginning
- Market-driven remuneration and benefits based on showreel and experience
- Plenty of autonomy, flexible working hours, and remote and on-site working option (Centrally located office in the heart of Munich with free drinks and snacks, after work events, and more)
- Enormously steep learning curve ensuring your personal and professional growth
- Part of a highly passionate, fun and cooperative team of international experts
- Part of an exceptionally fast-growing company dedicated to team spirit and values
We’re very much looking forward to hearing from you!
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an firstname.lastname@example.org