Webseite K5 Factory GmbH
K5 FACTORY IS LOOKING FOR A JUNIOR ART DIRECTOR (d/f/m)!
K5 Factory as part of the K5 Media Group based in Munich is specialized on high-end state-of-the-art AR/VR applications for Games & Gamification, Metaverse and Immersive Experience.
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Junior Art Director to join our team and work on an exciting new VR project. As our Junior Art Director, you will be assisting the Creative Director in overseeing the artistic vision and direction of a low poly social VR game based on a world-famous IP. If you are passionate about game development and have a keen eye for art direction, you could be the one!
- Assist the Creative Director in leading the art team, creating and implementing the visual design of the game, including characters, environments, and props
- Collaborate with the design and 3d art teams to realize the artistic vision for the game and ensure a consistent visual design
- Develop and maintain the art style guide and ensure that all assets adhere to it in VR
- Provide feedback and guidance to the art team to ensure that all assets meet quality standards and are delivered on time
- Loop in the technical team to ensure that art assets are optimized for performance in a VR environment
What you need to succeed
- 3+ years of experience in game development as concept artist & character designer
- Proven experience in creating low poly art assets for games
- Knowledge of Blender and Unity
- Excellent communication, teamwork, and leadership skills
- Ability to also work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Experience working on VR games
- Passion for gaming and VR technology
What´s in it for you
- Enormously exciting, creative job with the opportunity to build and develop our games from sketch and be a part of their success from the very beginning
- Market-driven remuneration and benefits based on showreel and experience
- Plenty of autonomy, flexible working hours, and remote and on-site working option (Centrally located office in the heart of Munich with free drinks and snacks, after work events, and more)
- Enormously steep learning curve ensuring your personal and professional growth
- Part of a highly passionate, fun and cooperative team of international experts
- Part of an exceptionally fast-growing company dedicated to team spirit and values
We’re very much looking forward to hearing from you!
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an firstname.lastname@example.org