Webseite Kalypso Media Group GmbH
Do you love playing with words, do you enjoy working on new topics and are you really into games? Then you’ve come to the right place. We are looking for an Intern (m/f/d) in the Customer Communications department at our headquarters in Worms. Directly at the interface between our internal teams and our customers, you will get an insight into almost all of our work areas.
Kalypso Media Group is an independent publisher and developer of interactive entertainment software with more than 170 employees at a total of ten locations in Germany, England, France, the USA and Japan. Five of the Group’s development studios in Germany and France, together with other international games developers, ensure a steady stream of new computer and video games for all modern premium platforms, such as the world-famous “Tropico” series, “Commandos” and “Railway Empire“.
- Support social media, community management and support in day-to-day business.
- Contribute to the conception of content for our social media channels and forums
- Creation of content for our social media channels, forums, etc.
- Take responsibility for smaller projects
- Support in direct communication with customers and fans
- Strong communication skills in German and English (written and spoken)
- Customer-oriented and empathic
- Goal-oriented, careful and responsible way of working
- Affinity to digital communication & the topic games
- First experience in writing different types of texts
- Enjoying working in a team
- Working where games live!
- A lively, creative and open atmosphere in a growing company
- Exciting tasks, freedom to develop your own ideas and initiatives as well as short decision-making processes
- Responsible work in a constantly evolving industry
- Play Games, Love Games, Live Games: A team that has fun together and stands up for each other.
- Vitamins, caffeine & fun included: Fresh fruit, non-alcoholic drinks and a recreation room with table football, consoles and board games are freely available.
- Sustainability is at the forefront: our office is within walking distance of the main railway station.
- Fast food or healthy? Our central location offers a wide range of food options for your lunch break.
- Good to know: We can help with a company flat (shared flat; if available).
Then we are looking forward to receiving your meaningful application with cover letter, resume and references.
We put a lot of emphasis on a cover letter. Don’t see it as a chore, but as an extra chance to show who you are/tell us more about yourself.
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte jobs.kalypsomedia.com.