Webseite Koch Media GmbH - Munich
Koch Media is an international media company with more than 2000 employees worldwide. As a leading and independent producer and marketer of digital entertainment products in Europe and the USA, our business areas include the production of films and games, the purchase and sale of film license rights, the distribution of digital media products and games publishing under the labels, Deep Silver, Ravenscourt and Prime Matter.
Help Koch Media take some of the most exciting AAA brands to the next level by becoming part of our international organization. Koch Media is structured in a flat configuration where innovation, passion, and individual contribution are valued and rewarded. We are seeking a talented (Junior) QA Project Manager (m/f/d) with a proven track record in the delivery of games QA test programs across console, PC and various other platforms.
- Develop testing strategies that are specific to projects
- Coordinate the daily work of external QA teams running validation programs
- Improve and refine existing processes and validation protocols
- Communicate with the internal and external stakeholders to discuss timelines and other matters related to projects
- Plan the resources and the QA schedule for the assigned project(s)
- Assist Marketing, Product Management and Producing
- Knowledge of video game development
- Knowledge and understanding of the tools and validation techniques used in the video game industry
- Experience working with Gen8 and Gen9 testkits
- First Party compliance knowledge for at least one console platform
- Experience in the management of Quality Assurance, preferably related to the technologies of video games or the internet
- Experience with all quality assurance steps, including localization testing, usability testing, regression testing and performance testing
- Interpersonal skills, including the ability to work collaboratively
- Excellent English oral and written skills
- Other languages are a plus
- Capacity to work simultaneously on many projects
- Organizational skills, attention to detail and quality research
What we offer
- Employment in one of the most exciting industries in the world: the film and media industry
- Partnership-oriented working atmosphere in a modern and broad-based media company
- Wide range of training and development opportunities as part of our Koch Media Academy
- Company benefits such as employee events, fitness cooperation with Urban Sports, bicycle leasing, flexible working hours, 30 days vacation, company pension plan, free drinks, fresh fruit, etc.
- Opportunity to share your passion for movies and games with colleagues
Do you want to be part of our success story? We look forward to receiving your application!
The more comprehensive your documents are to us, the better we can get a picture of you. You should upload at least one cover letter and your CV. Please prefer to use our online application form. If you have any further questions, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
Koch Media GmbH – Lochhamer Str. 9 – 82152 Planegg – www.kochmedia.de
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte jobs.kochmedia.com.