Webseite Koch Media GmbH - Munich
Koch Media is an international media company with more than 2000 employees worldwide. As a leading and independent producer and marketer of digital entertainment products in Europe, the USA, Australia and Japan, our business areas include the production of films and games, the purchase and sale of film license rights, the distribution of digital media products and games publishing under the Deep Silver, Prime Matter and Ravenscourt game labels.
Koch Media’s Global Media and Online Service division is looking for a highly motivated and experienced (Senior) Global CRM Manager (m/f/d) with a professional can do attitude to drive, increase and support our consumer engagement and retention. The ideal person feels comfortable in an international fast-paced environment and has proven experience in developing and executing CRM strategies and campaigns.
- Be the global expert knowing our consumer and subscribers best, as well as marketing consent and incentive regulations
- Identify & deduplicate customers across multiple customer sources to be integrated and to build a central customer profile to offer the company an authoritative view of customer identity
- Grow our newsletter base and increase customer engagement for our diverse portfolio, from video games to merchandise and beyond
- Develop, advise, assist and/or execute global CRM campaign initiatives that is part of a 360° marketing concept or a dedicated CRM campaign, for driving customer relationship with a goal of increasing customer acquisition and engagement
- Execute A/B testing against fan segments to validate and inform customer research efforts to the various internal and external stakeholders
- Monitor functionality and analyze success of all campaigns, detect optimization potential and initiate / execute adaptations
- Develop ideas for marketing automation and contribute to the implementation
- Collaborate strongly with global Brand and Marketing teams to ensure messaging in CRM campaigns aligns with communications, brand strategies and to ensure creative deliverables meet CRM production timelines
- Together with the Global Media & Online Service team, define strategies, processes, CRM playbooks, requirements and priorities in the CRM area
- Assist the Global Media team in compiling results to report on CRM campaign performance and to identify and to integrate new customer data sources to enrich customer profiles
- A passion for games and the entertainment industry is a must
- Requires a BA in Online Marketing or equivalent experience
- At least 2+ years’ experience in digital (CRM) marketing within entertainment, e-commerce and/or retail organization
- Proven track record of identifying, designing & executing valuable CRM campaigns (preferably automation and/or drip), customer journeys & personas that drive customer loyalty
- Experience in onboarding and engagement on solutions such as Salesforce, Active Campaign, Hubspot or similar
- Experienced in building and/or managing data science products
- Knowledge and understanding of general consent management (EU data protection directives and data protection concepts)
- Experience with CDP Solutions, email editors, segmentation and personalization
- Certification for Salesforce CDP, Marketing Cloud
- Strong digital acumen with demonstrable drive and enthusiasm for the web and media landscape with an excellent eye for detail and related recommendations
- A team-first player, who has a strong ability to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders as well as working independently
- Ability to work within to tight deadlines and across multiple projects simultaneously including complex analysis to make recommendations and inform stakeholders
- Expert of business communication tools (e.g. MS Office), in particular PowerPoint and Excel
- Fluency in English is required (written and verbal)
Further qualifications would be a plus:
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and GTM
Email HTML knowledge and/or experience in copy writing
- Experience with Google Cloud/BigQuery
- Fluency in German or other languages
What we offer
- Employment in one of the most exciting industries in the world: the film and games industry
- Partnership-oriented working atmosphere in a modern and broad-based media company
- Wide range of training and development opportunities as part of our Koch Media Academy
- Company benefits such as employee events, fitness cooperation with Urban Sports, bicycle leasing, flexible working hours, 30 days vacation, company pension plan, free drinks, fresh fruit, etc.
- Opportunity to share your passion for movies and games with colleagues
Do you want to be part of our success story? We look forward to receiving your application!
The more comprehensive your documents are to us, the better we can get a picture of you. You should upload at least one cover letter and your CV. Please prefer to use our online application form. If you have any further questions, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Koch Media GmbH – Lochhamer Str. 9 – 82152 Planegg – www.kochmedia.de
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte jobs.kochmedia.com.