Webseite Limbic Entertainment GmbH
Full-time, on-site – interview and job entry can be fully remote until the situation allows to work on-site again
Limbic Entertainment is seeking a talented and experienced Game Programmer (m/f/d) to join our team.
As a Game Programmer you have great passion for game development. You have already worked for several years in professional environments and shipped at least one product. You are ready to take on new challenges in various areas of game development, both individually and as part of the team. You will have strong ownership on game development steps.
Your tasks will include:
- Planning and implementing gameplay functionalities
- Working on and contributing to our Unreal Engine version
- Improving and controlling the game performance
- Creating and estimating tasks and user stories
- Maintaining the product and providing bug fixes
- Evaluating new technologies and plugins
- Communicating with and supporting other departments
- Several years of experience in game development, preferably PC/Console games
- At least one released product
- Professional experience with Unreal Engine is a plus
- Excellent C++ skills and well acquainted with Visual Studio
- Experienced in development environments, standards and technologies such as OOP, Design Patterns, Test Driven Development, UML, etc.
- Experience with code and data optimization
- A problem solver with a positive attitude towards complex problems
- High affinity for games, internet and emerging technologies
- Fluent in English
- EU citizenship or a valid working permit for Germany
Why work for Limbic?
MAKE AN IMPACT
You have responsibility and ownership of key aspects that impact the development of games at one of the biggest studios in Germany. We develop high-quality software with professionalism and commitment. We are not perfect but we are constantly improving!
Learn from the best as well as become the best! We support individual and professional growth and ambitions by offering online courses, GDC vault access and events for knowledge transfer and mentorships.
Work in close departmental collaborations with an open feedback culture. Take part in our weekly social events (games, sports, food, barbeques and even more games) and enjoy free drinks, snacks and our fancy coffee machine while friendships are formed with colleagues.
We want our colleagues to stay at Limbic, to that end we offer social benefits as well as a competitive salary. You will have a secure job, as we have 20 years of experience, always 2+ projects and organic team structures. Located near Frankfurt, the area has a lot to offer in terms of leisure.
What people love most about Limbic is “the friendly, inviting and international atmosphere, my team and after-work activities such as MTG or bowling events”
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte limbic.bamboohr.com.