Webseite Maschinen-Mensch UG
Hello! We’re Maschinen-Mensch, an independent game studio founded in 2014 in Berlin, Germany. You might know us from titles such as Curious Expedition 1 & 2 and, of course, our project management tool Codecks.
We are currently working on a new game IP set in imaginative caves of an alien world, filled with peculiar creatures & vegetation. We are seeking a talented individual to join our team as a Community Management Intern. If you’re an avid gamer with strong communication skills and a passion for building online communities, we want to hear from you!
- Engagement: Actively participate on our Discord, social media platforms, and other community channels to engage with players and build a positive community around our games.
- Content Creation: Create engaging content such as Discord posts, social media updates, Steam News posts and newsletters to keep the community informed and excited about our games.
- Moderation: Monitor and moderate community discussions to ensure a safe and inclusive environment for all players.
- Feedback Collection: Gather valuable player feedback and communicate it to the development team to enhance the gaming experience.
- Events and Initiatives: Assist in planning and executing community events, tournaments, and other initiatives to foster a sense of community among players.
- Reporting: Track and analyze community metrics to provide insights and recommendations for improving community engagement.
- Team Work: Work closer with our Tech and Design teams handing over bug reports from the community.
- Enthusiastic about indie games.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English. German language skills are a plus.
- Familiarity with various social media platforms, forums, and online communities.
- Proactive and self-motivated with the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Creative mindset and an understanding of community-building strategies.
- Basic knowledge of gaming industry trends and player preferences.
Important: This is a mandatory internship for students currently enrolled in an educational program.
What we offer:
- A relaxed, family-friendly working environment.
Being part of a small, diverse, international team.
- 3 months of paid internship.
- Paid vacation days.
- The opportunity to work on a brand new game from an early stage.
Although working remotely is possible, we’re looking for someone based in Germany, and who’s able to work and be available online during our core hours of operation 10am to 5pm CEST. Our studio is located at Saftladen, an indie game collective and co-working space for game developers that we co-founded in 2015.
We particularly encourage applications from women, people with disabilities, people of colour, and other groups that are underrepresented throughout the game industry.
Earliest start date: February 2024
If you are interested in working with us, visit our job page for more details on the application process. We are looking forward to hearing from you.
This job ad is published on January 16th, 2024. As long as it is available on our website it means we’re still accepting applications.
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte maschinen-mensch.com.