Webseite Mimimi Games GmbH
Mimimi is looking for a QA Game Tester (div/f/m) to assess the quality of our video games through manual and partial automated testing. You will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs, while executing test cases and getting familiarized with these. In this role, you should have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills. Ultimately, you will ensure that our features, systems and games work as expected.
You will be working on our third stealth strategy game Shadow Gambit: The Cursed Crew.
What we offer
We at Mimimi are welcoming everyone! Therefore, we don’t differentiate between applicants. We consider qualified applicants for employment at Mimimi Games without any regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability or age.
If you are interested in us, we assume you’ve already read our About and Team & Jobs section on our website.
Additionally, we are offering a lot of benefits, which you can read about here.
You will …
- Test games for PCs and consoles developed with Unity 3D.
- Create and handle bugs using JIRA bug-tracker.
- Follow test cases listed in the testing tracker Zephyr Scale (Smartbear).
- Be creative in finding edge case bugs and stability critical scenarios.
- Proactively identify potential in-game issues before they affect production.
- Communicate with other departments to ensure up to date knowledge.
- Work closely with the QA Lead to sync on the development of the game.
- Have the opportunity to learn different testing types including:
– Ad-hoc testing
– Functional testing
– Console compliance testing
– Testing Automation
- Experience in testing games
- Familiar with any bug database (preferably JIRA)
- Play video games regularly on PC
- Open to learn and develop your current skills
- Good interpersonal skills to undertake collaborative work with teams
- Fluent in German and English both written and spoken
- Able to communicate efficiently, especially in English
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Windows OS
- Knowledge of Unity 3D and / or basic coding knowledge
- Experience testing across PC and consoles
- 2+ years of game industry experience or one major game released
- Expertise in RTS features and mechanics
- Good instincts for game design, and fun and innovative gameplay
- Basic hardware knowledge
If you’re interested in this position, please send us your application in German, including your cover letter, resume and portfolio. In this context, feel free to exclude the following information from your application: name, age, gender, picture.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an firstname.lastname@example.org