Webseite Mimimi Games GmbH
Are you passionate for high quality games, a problem-solver, and someone who is only satisfied when your code works highly efficient and performant? You enjoy building fun gameplay mechanics and know a thing or two about game design? If that’s true, you might be what we’re looking for!
You will be working on our third stealth strategy game Shadow Gambit: The Cursed Crew.
What we offer
We at Mimimi are welcoming everyone! Therefore, we don’t differentiate between applicants. We consider qualified applicants for employment at Mimimi Games without any regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability or age.
If you are interested in us, we assume you’ve already read our About and Team & Jobs section on our website.
Additionally, we are offering a lot of benefits, which you can read about here.
You will …
- Work with Unity 3D, making games for PCs and consoles
- Specialize in one or more of the following fields (if you have a preference, please indicate it when applying):
– Rendering and Shaders
– Console Development and Optimization
- Solve complex problems & challenging bugs.
- Proactively identify and solve potential issues before they become a production issue.
- Work closely with designers and artists to implement their ideas
- Mastery of Unity 3D and C#
- 3+ years of industry experience
- Experience in one of the fields mentioned above
- At least one major game release
- High proficiency in writing efficient, organized and highly performant code
- Expertise in the use of common data structures and algorithms
- Working knowledge of version control software
- Ability to work in and contribute to a collaborative environment
- Fluent German
- Low-level knowledge of hardware.
- C++ skills.
- Experience developing across multiple platforms, like PC, mobile and consoles.
- Good instincts for game design and fun and innovative gameplay.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
If you’re interested in this position, please send us your application in German, including your cover letter, resume and portfolio. In this context, feel free to exclude the following information from your application: name, age, gender, picture.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an email@example.com