Webseite Nitrado (marbis GmbH)
We are looking for a Community Manager (m/f/x) to support our marketing team.
You are at home in the gaming world, on Discord servers and social media platforms and would like to help shape Nitrado’s appearance with your ideas? Exciting tasks and projects are waiting for you with us!
- You manage the Nitrado Discord server and the Discord moderator’s team.
- You are present and active within the Discord channels and you engage with the community to ensure that users are kept up to date on announcements and community events.
- You develop content and strategies to keep the community active, engaged and growing.
- You work with the Marketing team to promote the Discord-server in marketing efforts.
- You interact with the Nitrado community on all Social Media channels and represent the brand to the public.
- You plan Minecraft events for the community and business customers and are responsible for their successful execution.
- You prepare regular reports and monitor the analytics.
- You are experienced in managing and growing Discord communities.
- You have a technical understanding as well as experience with Discord servers (especially Discord tools and features).
- You have a good knowledge of community and social media platforms.
- You have affinity and knowledge in the core area of Minecraft and Minecraft events.
- You combine creativity with an understanding of quality.
- You have strong communication skills to master even difficult questions.
- You are able to work independently and you take initiative.
- You have very good German and English skills, both written and spoken.
- We work in the best industry imaginable: Gaming
- We work in agile teams with you remotely, from the home office or in the office in Karlsruhe or Berlin.
- We work in a respectful, friendly work environment with an open communication and corporate culture.
- We are an international company and have been successfully working across time zones and language barriers for years.
- We have been a safe employer for our employees for over 20 years.
- We take care of everyone’s physical well-being with fresh cuisine and other catering.
- We offer you an attractive office infrastructure with modern and air-conditioned workplaces.
- We focus on your needs: flexible working time models, individual development and feel-good components such as job bike, free workplace design, after-work events, etc.
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte server.nitrado.net.