Webseite PLAION GmbH
PLAION (formerly known as Koch Media) is an international media company with more than 2000 employees worldwide. As a leading and independent producer and marketer of digital entertainment products in Europe, the USA, Australia and Japan, our business areas include the production of films and games, the purchase and sale of film license rights, the distribution of digital media products and games publishing under the Deep Silver, Prime Matter, Ravenscourt, Vertigo and Milestone game labels.
PLAION’s DACH Marketing & Communications team is looking for a highly motivated Influencer Relations Manager (m/f/d) with a professional can do attitude to drive our Influencer relations business and to contribute in developing and executing regional paid and non-paid Influencer campaigns for Germany, Austria and Switzerland. Our future colleague is 100% passioned about games and entertainment and feels comfortable in an international fast-paced environment. A team player, who welcomes diversity of ideas and personalities, and adversity in the form of fast pace and at times ambiguity.
I. Key Deliverables
- Work closely day-to-day with your colleagues from the DACH Marketing & Communications team to market our games portfolio with Influencer lens in mind provided by PLAION’s own development studios, global publishing units and publishing partners
- Work with our internal and external Global Brand & Marketing teams to support their international product releases locally with unique Influencer activations
II Influencer Relations
- Build, establish & expand direct business relation with local Influencers, Content Creators and related agencies including budgeting where needed
- Create, negotiate, plan & execute Influencer campaigns in line with global and regional Marketing & Communications and the overall product strategy
- Build a permanent network of (micro) influencers, agencies and potential programs
- Stay in touch with our pool of contacts and position yourself as an go-to-person for your team as well as for external contacts & partners in the context of activities with regional influencers and content creators
- Create processes to effectively manage influencer activities for relevant product key beats including KPI analysis on campaign reports and future recommendations
- Initiate, support & attend influencer events, fan gatherings/festivals and media events
- Support national events and activities through content creator coverage
- Build & keep continuous comprehensive knowledge of product strategies & goals
- Passion for video games & entertainment
- Requires a BA in Business, Marketing, Communications or equivalent experience
- Relevant experience in the field of Marketing and/or Influencer management
- Ideally first experience in a gaming-related Influencer role
- Experience in management of Influencers, agencies & media
- Knowing the DACH Influencer landscape and dedicated networks
- Excellent communication, organizational & presentation skills
- Adept knowledge of MS Office (Power Point, Word, Excel, Teams)
- Fluency in German is required (written and verbal)
- Business proficient fluency in English
- Great at managing multiple products and projects simultaneously, while adhering to each unique Tone of Voice and Brand guidelines
- Experience in Social Media environment
- Technical knowledge of gaming console and PCs
What we offer
- Employment in one of the most exciting industries in the world: the film and games industry
- Partnership-oriented working atmosphere in a modern and broad-based media company
- Wide range of training and development opportunities as part of our PLAION Academy
- Company benefits such as employee events, fitness cooperation with Urban Sports, bicycle leasing, flexible working hours, 30 days vacation, company pension plan, free drinks, fresh fruit, etc.
- Opportunity to share your passion for movies and games with colleagues
Do you want to be part of our success story? We look forward to receiving your application!
The more comprehensive your documents are to us, the better we can get a picture of you. You should upload at least one cover letter and your CV. Please prefer to use our online application form. If you have any further questions, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
PLAION GmbH – Lochhamer Str. 9 – 82152 Planegg – www.plaion.com
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte jobs.plaion.com.