Webseite PLAION GmbH
PLAION (formerly known as Koch Media) is an international media company with more than 2000 employees worldwide. As a leading and independent producer and marketer of digital entertainment products in Europe, the USA, Australia and Japan, our business areas include the production of films and games, the purchase and sale of film license rights, the distribution of digital media products and games publishing under the Deep Silver, Prime Matter and Ravenscourt game labels.
Support our sales & commercial teams in Germany, Switzerland & Austria (GSA region) and work as a hub between sales, operations & logistics, suppliers & retailer partners.
- Support sales teams with all administrative tasks in our relationship with on- and offline retailers
- Pro-actively analyse sales- and stock reports and develop recommendations for Lifecycle-Management activities
- Drive internal alignment with various stakeholders on pricing, new releases, price promotions etc.
- Support accounts receivable / payable in clearing of customer invoices
- Monitor & support availability / supply of product in line with sales planning
- Entertain relationships with our counterparts at our retail partners (buying team, logistics accounting)
- Relevant experience in sales or sales administration for consumer goods
- Experience in the entertainment industry (films, music, video games) would be a plus
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft office (especially Excel)
- Fluency in German (written & verbal) & good knowledge of English (written & verbal)
- You are a great communicator who enjoys aligning different stakeholders
- You have a pro-active, hands-on and solution-oriented attitude
- You enjoy working with systems, improving existing workflows or setting up new processes and tools
- You know how to deal both with customers and suppliers and enjoy building and entertaining such relationships
- You love working in a very dynamic and fast moving business
- You are well organized and enjoy an analytic work-style
What we offer
- Employment in one of the most exciting industries in the world: the film and games industry
- Partnership-oriented working atmosphere in a modern and broad-based media company
- Wide range of training and development opportunities as part of our PLAION Academy
- Company benefits such as employee events, fitness cooperation with Urban Sports, bicycle leasing, flexible working hours, 30 days vacation, company pension plan, free drinks, fresh fruit, etc.
- Opportunity to share your passion for movies and games with colleagues
Do you want to be part of our success story? We look forward to receiving your application!
The more comprehensive your documents are to us, the better we can get a picture of you. You should upload at least one cover letter and your CV. Please prefer to use our online application form. If you have any further questions, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
PLAION GmbH – Lochhamer Str. 9 – 82152 Planegg – www.plaion.de
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte jobs.plaion.com.