Webseite PLAION GmbH
PLAION – Munich
PLAION (formerly known as Koch Media) is an international media company with more than 2000 employees worldwide. As a leading and independent producer and marketer of digital entertainment products in Europe, the USA, Australia and Japan, our business areas include the production of films and games, the purchase and sale of film license rights, the distribution of digital media products and games publishing under the Deep Silver, Prime Matter and Ravenscourt game labels.
PLAION’s Creative Services Team is looking for a dedicated Online Designer (f/m/d) with true passion for games, branding and UI/UX to support and drive our global marketing campaigns. If you are a designer that is confident working independently, with a result-oriented focus, have a good sense for layout and composition, high-quality design and an almost sixth-sense for trends; then you could be the one we are looking for!
You will work closely day to day with international stakeholders and cross-functional teams company-wide to ensure a smooth process for your assigned products. As contact for multiple teams – both internally and externally – you will ensure marketing assets have the visual quality, along with the unique look and feel, they need to be successful.
This is a unique opportunity to work in an international, diverse and experienced team, in one of the world‘s most exciting industries. Turn your passion into a profession and become a global team player in Europe‘s No1 publishing partner within the videogames industry. The role is based in our Head Office in Munich (Germany).
- Designing assets for global campaigns (logos, GUI elements, landing pages, icons, banners, social assets, etc.)
- Design and develop artistic ideas across a range of online mediums and social platforms
- Implementation of art and creative direction into the online assets
- Design of smaller landing pages as well as multi page websites with responsive design in mind
- Oversight, project monitoring and management of workflow for own projects from beginning to end
- Creation of banners, site takeover skins and online asset – static and animated
- Design of social media assets and digital promotions
- Versioning and format adaptions of your projects
- Creation, development and working on presentation templates (PowerPoint, Keynote, PDF’s etc) for our games
- Bachelor or similar degree in graphics or communication design
- Have at least 3 years of agency/in-house experience in design or marketing
- The ability to generate original ideas based on strategic, creative and design experience
- A portfolio of outstanding creative work
- Experience in designing for both online assets and websites; ideally game-related
- Ability to adapt User Interfaces for various visual styles
- Prior knowledge of User Experience and Interaction design principles
- Basic knowledge of HTML5 and CSS
- Basic understanding how to use website content management systems is a plus
- Full working knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, …) and Figma
- Frontend development knowledge and Adobe After Effect experience a bonus
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines with clearly defined goals
- Good written and spoken English. German language would be an advantage
- Enthusiasm for the games industry and gaming
- Researching digital trends and technological advancements in web & design.
What we offer
- Employment in one of the most exciting industries in the world: the film and games industry
- Partnership-oriented working atmosphere in a modern and broad-based media company
- Wide range of training and development opportunities as part of our PLAION Academy
- Company benefits such as employee events, fitness cooperation with Urban Sports, bicycle leasing, flexible working hours, 30 days vacation, company pension plan, free drinks, fresh fruit, etc.
- Opportunity to share your passion for movies and games with colleagues
Do you want to be part of our success story? We look forward to receiving your application!
The more comprehensive your documents are to us, the better we can get a picture of you. You should upload at least one cover letter and your CV. Please prefer to use our online application form. If you have any further questions, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
PLAION GmbH – Lochhamer Str. 9 – 82152 Planegg – www.plaion.de
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte jobs.kochmedia.com.