We’re looking currently for an Illustrator as environment artist to work with us on “The Treepoids and the Island of Professor Flora”.
As an Illustrator – Environment Artist you work together with game designers and animators to bring ideas to reality, experiment with technical artists on effects and solve technical problems with the programmer team.
What is your mission
- Work on creative briefs, provide ideas and find design solutions
- Find references and build mood boards for visual concepts
- Create key art and ingame assets with Adobe CC programs
What you bring
- Experience with Photoshop, Procreate
- Experience with hand drawn art styles
- Good eye for fitting art styles, details, 2,5D art styles
- Good English skills
- Fun working in a small Indie team and take responsibility
- Give and receive feedback for our work
- Share knowledge and experiences with colleagues
- Willingness to learn, creativity, fun experimenting
What would be great
- Experience with Unity3D and Unity3D game development practices
- Experience with Blender
- Ideally you live in or near the Hamburg area
Everyone is welcome to join our team!
Please make sure to include your CV, portfolio and your salary expectations when sending your application to email@example.com.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an firstname.lastname@example.org