Webseite remote control productions GmbH
remote control productions (rcp) is an independent production house focusing on the development, production, and mediation of games and gaming applications, representing Europe’s major developer family. Since 2005 the Munich-based company has been supporting, financing, and coaching startups and development studios creating games. In addition, rcp is participating in projects in the areas of VR/AR, serious games, gamification, conferences, education/training, and lobbying. rcp has partnered up with and become co-owners of multiple development studios. The ever-expanding family currently consists of 15 studios, a gamification unit, and a marketing boutique – with a wide range of expertise in games and entertainment products for all platforms. Thanks to a large network of national and international partners, rcp has established itself as a credible, efficient, and reliable production partner on more than 400 projects from mobile AAA to core PC and console titles to players across 6 continents. These include Bus Simulator 21, Angry Birds Evolution, Das Boot, Ostwind, Sacred Legends, Knights of Valour, Pet Hotel, and Sons of Nor.
As a Trainee in Project & Studio Management at rcp you are automatically a part of our Padawan Crew. You will experience the process of founding a game development company, financing the first projects, and creating a name for the company towards long-term growth and sustaining the business. You will delve into different departments, project management, and corporate strategy in game development, and learn how to evaluate and drive a company as a whole.
So don’t hesitate, become a trainee at rcp and join our padawan* guild
*“A Padawan, also known as a Padawan learner, Padawan apprentice, Jedi apprentice, or apprentice, was the stage of Jedi training where a Force-sensitive of the Jedi Order trained under a Jedi Knight or Master.”
Let’s start with why…Why you should join the Padawans?
- Learn aaaaaaalot of new things and explore different areas within rcp
- Get coaching on various topics at our Padawan Breakfast twice a month
- Be part of Padawans’ book club
- Get a holistic view of our biz (biz side, content, social, emotional)
- Support the core of our business
- Become a Jedi Knight of the games industry
For example: train to become a partner of an rcp family studio in the future (other growth plans possible too ;))
- Focus on the following topic(s):
- HR & Recruitment
- Creative Production/ Game Design
How does it work?
- You will work on different topics of the above-mentioned ones, according to your skills, wishes, and personal fit.
- Traineeship for 12-24 months.
What do you need to join the rcp Padawans?
- Speak German and English
- An open mindset and ready to learn new skills
- Live in or close to Munich
- Work well independently, remotely, as well as in a team environment
- A proactive, professional, positive business attitude
Get a deeper view of:
- Ourselves as professionals (self-discovery/development)
- The company we are working in
- The industry we are working in
- Create principles out of the learnings for the whole company
Timing & Recruiting process:
- Deadline to submit applications: Sunday, the 22nd of January 2023
- The first Interviews will happen from the 23rd of January – the 2nd of February
- Assessment Center in Munich will take place on the second week of February (please note that we ask you to prepare a little homework for this :))
What we offer:
- A trainee program with a duration of 12-24 months – depending on your qualifications and experience
- The salary is structured in steps: starts with € 2100,- and increases per semester up to € 2700,- at the end
- Up to 60€ for a monthly MVV ticket (public transport)
- Become a member of the rcp family, with over 450 coworkers in studios from around the world
- Join the Padawans Guild, our in-house development program for future leaders: We’re reading and discussing management books, working on high-level company projects, having discussions about the company and the games industry with our CEO
- The possibility to challenge the status quo in how we work and implement the changes
- Friendly nerds and helpful colleagues that are interested in your professional and personal development
- A creative, casual, and international workplace right in the heart of Munich
- Regular team events (off- & online like Oktoberfest, Movie / Poker night, Zoom & Wine, etc.) & happenings
- A well-stocked library with books, games, and game consoles
- Free snacks, coffee, drinks, and fruits in the office
- Weekly professional health coaching sessions with a Sports Scientist & Medical Training Therapist (OLAO HEALTH) – digital and live
Interested? Great, may the force be with you!
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte jobs.r-control.de.