Webseite remote control productions GmbH
remote control productions (rcp) is an independent production house focusing on the development, production, and mediation of games and gaming applications, representing Europe’s major developer family. Since 2005 the Munich-based company has been supporting, financing, and coaching startups and development studios creating games. In addition, rcp is participating in projects in the areas of VR/AR, serious games, gamification, conferences, education/training, and lobbying.
rcp has partnered up with and become co-owners of multiple development studios. The ever-expanding family currently consists of 12 studios, a gamification unit, and a marketing boutique – with a wide range of expertise in games and entertainment products for all platforms. Thanks to a large network of national and international partners, rcp has established itself as a credible, efficient, and reliable production partner on more than 350 projects from mobile AAA to core PC and console titles to players across 6 continents.
These include Bus Simulator 21, Angry Birds Evolution, Das Boot, Ostwind, Sacred Legends, Knights of Valor, Pet Hotel, and Sons of Nor.
Publishing, licensing and contract partners include Rovio Entertainment, Astragon, Feardemic, Bloober Team, Neon Giant, and many others. Further information is available at: http://www.r-control.de
We are looking for an experienced and ambitious team player, who is motivated to see projects through and help teams grow and level up.
In the primary role as a Partner, you will act as the SPOC for the development studios within our rcp family. So your role is a perfect mix of being a project manager/producer, advisor, and team developer – implementing our best practice to the growing teams of the rcp group.
The kind of stuff you’ll be doing:
- Support our teams in developing and pursuing a strategic company vision
- Stakeholder management and communication with clients & sponsors, partners, and other departments
- Ensure smooth workflows within the team and represent us as shareholders
- Identify and enact cross-team synergies to aid quality and productivity
- Consult on product and project management and ensure best practices for success
- Working with teams and projects of all sizes & budgets, genres & platforms
- You and the studio head work closely together, often even mentoring them
Your experience & background includes:
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience
- Track record of completed game projects
- General understanding of game development throughout the whole cycle and of all related departments
- Leadership and mentoring individuals and/or game development teams
- High ambition and drive to work as an entrepreneur within the company
- Identification and management of potential risks and challenges
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
The ideal candidate has:
- A background in a consultancy business or working as or with CEO
- In-depth knowledge of project management, its tools, and agile methodologies (e.g. Agile Scrum/Kanban)
- Experience as a games publisher
- Readiness to travel
- Experience with Holacracy, Radical Candor, Output management, principles
- Ability and drive for learning and mentoring
- Good skills with Excel, Google Sheets, and similar office tools
We take care of our motivated employees and provide you with:
- creative, casual, and international environment
- Colleagues who respect you as a professional in your field
- Work with teams that love their job!
- Being part of a strong family of (>350) game developers
- A modern workplace right in the heart of Munich
- The possibility to work remote (time zone 1 – 2 hours difference is ok)
- Professional health coaching with a personal Trainer (OLAO HEALTH) – digital & live
- A well-stocked library with books, games, and games consoles
- As much fruit, coffee & drinks as you want in the office
- Company pension plan
- Regular team & company events like a summer party, Oktoberfest, and Movie and Gaming Nights
- And a lot of fun 🙂
At remote control productions, you will join a smart and motivated team that is passionate about their family of studios and their products. We are driven by our desire to make ourselves and the teams we work with better in a continuous cycle of improvement. We believe in courage, we believe in learning, and most of all we believe in making better games. If you have a growth mindset and ambition for excellence, you are probably a great fit for our team!
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte jobs.r-control.de.