Webseite Spellgarden Games
Spellgarden Games is an indie game studio based in Stuttgart, Germany. We released our first game Sticky Business in July 2023 and are now looking for a community and social media manager to join our small team. We are a fully remote team and work four days a week with Fridays off. We believe that a healthy work-live balance is essential and we always put our health before any project.
You will work together with our social media lead and create posts for TikTok and Twitter, manage our Discord community and help us prepare our content plan for upcoming games and projects.
What you get
- Part-time, 20-25h/week
- You will have a flexible schedule and can choose on which days you would like to work.
- 6 weeks of vacation
- Creative freedom
- Work phone & laptop/PC
- Inclusive and friendly community
What we are looking for
- Working experience as a (games) community manager, customer support or content creator
- Experience with content creation for various social media platforms
- Coming up with your own ideas
- Strong communication skills
- Fluent in English
- Must be based in Germany
Bonus points for
- You are familiar with the cozy games community
- Fluent in German
- Ability to talk in front of a camera
- We would love to work with someone who also has an interest in game design and the game development process. You will be the voice of our players and advocate for them. You translate their wishes into gameplay. If you are interested in this you might also provide assistance to the development team from time to time.
We welcome applications even if you don’t meet every criteria listed. We highly encourage people from marginalized communities in the games industry to apply.
What you will work on
- Together with our social media lead you will manage our social channels (create marketing assets and social media posts, film and edit videos, answer comments, manage our content plan and marketing strategy)
- We currently use Twitter, TikTok and Discord but we are also open to use other social media channels if you are experienced with them
- Email customer support for our players
- Keep our press kit up to date
- Help maintaining our Discord server
If you would like to work with us, send us a mail (German or English) with a little bit about yourself, your CV and links to examples of your work or your portfolio to email@example.com
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an firstname.lastname@example.org