Webseite Stratosphere Games GmbH
Stratosphere Games is an AAA mobile game developer based in Berlin, Germany, looking for a Gameplay Programmer to support the development of existing and upcoming projects.
As a Gameplay Programmer, you will be responsible for creating gameplay mechanics and systems.
- Designing and implementing well-engineered, reliable, scalable and robust code.
- Design, implement and maintain gameplay systems in close collaboration with Game Designers and Artists
- Establish best practices for coding, code reviews, and technical documentation
- Support junior members of your team and assist them in their professional development
- Estimate programming efforts and ensure objectives are met on time
- Identify risks and provide possible solutions
- Peer-reviewing codes and documentation
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in programming in C#
- Understanding of common game technologies, processes and software development
- Broad knowledge of client and backend technology
- Some understanding of producing and game design
- Knowledge of version control (git)
- Experience in working with Unity
- Excellent in self-managing workloads through Jira or another tracking methodology
- Ability to identifying issues and proposing solutions that improve software development process or discipline
- Ability to work a part of a team
- Good communication skills
What we offer:
- A friendly and motivated international team to collaborate with for achieving breakthroughs together
- Work on innovative and thrilling AAA quality mobile games
- A large, open office space right in the heart of Berlin Mitte, surrounded by amazing (and not pricy) restaurants
- Free coffee, water & beer are available in the office
- Be part of a great and stable-growing company with a friendly, but always challenging, work philosophy
- Remote Work
- Urban Sports Club
- Supplementary health insurance
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte stratosphere-games.kenjo.io.