Webseite Studio Fizbin
Experienced Producer (m/f/nb) for Triple-I Action Roguelite @ Studio Fizbin
Starting date: as soon as possible
Studio Fizbin is an award-winning independent studio from Germany, with offices in Berlin and Ludwigsburg. We make compelling and hand-crafted games since 2011. Last year, we released “Minute of Islands” and “Say No! More” among other projects and released “The Inner World 1+2” before. Now, we are going forward on our biggest project yet and want you to join us.
You are an expert in agile project management? Creating complex plans and seeing them work out makes your day? You enjoy ensuring effective communication across various departments? You know how to explain complex issues in a comprehensible manner?
If that sounds like you, send us your application!
Please note, that we as a company value diversity and want to strongly encourage people from marginalized groups to apply for positions at our studio. We strive to be an inclusive workplace for any gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, different ability and other walks of life.
- finished degree in IT project management or equivalent experience in working as a software project manager or scrum master
- credit on at least 1 shipped commercial title
- experience in project management tools, such as Jira/Confluence and MS Project
- excellent skill in moderation and solving conflicts
- experience in managing internal and external stakeholders
- excellent organizational and team leadership skills
- strong written and verbal, technical and non-technical communication skills
- fluid English is required, German is a plus
- affinity for action games or strategy and deck-building games
- required residency in Germany or willing to relocate to Germany before job start
- preferred working in Berlin or Ludwigsburg
- Act as project keeper to ensure development’s alignment to game vision
- Act as a evangelist for agile methods on the project
- Host scrum sessions and maintain user stories
- Report to management board and external partners
- Ensure fulfillment of project milestones
- Identify issues to ensure timely notification and action in order to minimize project risk
- Act as touch point for individual team members
- Manage external collaborators (e.g. artists, audio designers, writers)
- Manage project budgets, tasks, deadlines, and necessary actions
- Work across different teams and competencies to optimize the communication and ensure game quality
What we offer:
- competitive pay
- flexible work hours (32h/week for everyone)
- full support for company pension (Betriebsrente)
- yearly consulting from insurance partner
- additional bonus programs and subsidies
- a strict no crunch policy and correct handling of overtime
- flat company structures, valuing individual responsibilities and direct communication
- <3 for indie games and strong community access via our two indie game collectives
- a really bad-ass large-scale project to work on
To apply, please follow these instructions exactly:
- Send us an email with the subject line “Experienced Producer” to email@example.com
- Please include your resume in the body of the email, as well as links to your portfolio, and/or a link to any personal work.
- In this context feel free to exclude your name, age, gender and/or picture.
- Please try not to include any file attachments.
- Please complete the questionnaire below and include it in the body of the e-mail.
Please, include your answers to the following questions in your application. Please, be concise. However, there is no minimum or maximum word count.
- Why do you want to work at Studio Fizbin?
- What feature or project are you particularly proud of?
- What did you contribute to the project? Please, explain what it was and what you did in a non-technical fashion.
- How do you facilitate effective decision-making processes?
- What makes good leadership, when leading a team of game developers?
- What are the key attributes for successful meeting moderation?
- Please, state your salary expectations based on 32h/week.
Thanks a lot! Let’s build something cool together.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an firstname.lastname@example.org