Webseite Travian Games
Become a Web Developer (f/m/d) at Travian Games in our KINGDOMS game team, improve the existing game and implement new features that engage our players.
Kingdoms is a build-and-raid MMO strategy game that puts social gameplay at the core of the experience. Players unite in kingdoms and fight for its success, making use of diplomacy, warfare, and trade.
Teamwork is at the heart of what we do. On the team, everyone’s voice matters, and we support one another as we strive to build compelling, high-quality gaming experiences.
As a Web Developer (f/m/d) at Travian Games, you will develop and release game experiences that keep players coming back for the core gameplay they love while always offering new challenges.
- Implement the magic behind the scenes
- Bring game concepts, mechanics and dialogs to life
- Analyze and solve technical problems reported by our players
- Help keeping the Kingdoms engines oiled and running
- You’re a gamer and are excited to work on games
- You have experience working as a web developer
- You know your way around:
- Other High-level programming languages (Bonus: PHP)
- Relational Databases (Bonus: MySQL and nonrelational databases)
- You always look to broaden your knowledge
- You’re dedicated to bringing high quality experiences to players
- You’re a team player
- Good English language skills
- Experience developing browser games
- Experience in a Live Ops game team
- German language skills
Our commitment to You
- Hybrid work: Benefit from our hybrid work policy that supports a mixture of in-office and remote work from any German address! There are four mandatory on-site company events per year, where we work together on self-defined projects and, most importantly, celebrate our successes!
- Flexible work: Within our core hours (10 am – 4:30 pm), you decide when and where to work without crunch time. Got little monsters at home? In that case, you’ll benefit from our support for childcare and Kita cooperation while you enjoy our attractive Munich headquarters.
- Flexible vacation days: You get 30 days of vacation – that’s standard. But here comes the flex. When you see by the end of the year that you need more time off to go skiing – you can take up to 5 more vacation days unpaid. On the other hand, if you prefer fewer days but more money, get up to 5 vacation days paid out.
- Work abroad: Want to surf at sunrise and work from your beach apartment? No problem! Up to 90 days per calendar year, you can work abroad in up to 50 countries. Just make sure you’ve got a stable internet connection. Hello? Oh, you’re offline.
- Public transport support: We offer support using public transport throughout Germany. You can choose the “Deutschlandticket” as one of three subsidies or get an advantage via salary conversion for public transport tickets (pay ticket from gross instead of net and save on taxes).
- Make an impact: At Travian Games, you aren’t just a number. You’ll always be working on exciting tasks and meaningful projects. Express your opinions freely, and benefit from our open culture to help shape our games.
- Personal development: We want to develop great people just as much as great games. Benefit from our regular in-house and external training to develop yourself personally and professionally. We also offer language classes in German, English, French, and Spanish.
- Health and well-being: We’ve partnered with Wellpass-Qualitrain, where you can choose from 6000 partners in the sports and wellness network throughout Germany. If you pick this as your subsidy option, we’ll pay a huge chunk of the costs. We also have an excellent bike leasing scheme, so you can get a bike of your choosing.
- Choose your hardware: Mac or PC, iOS or Android? We’ve got what you need to help you excel in your craft, and we won’t judge you for what you choose… Probably.
- Regular socials and events: The office might look quiet (due to our excellent hybrid work benefit) but don’t be alarmed; we still hold social events regularly! Free food and drink on the company!
Now it’s time to apply!
If you embody player empathy and care about players’ experiences, this could be your role! We’ll look closely at your experience and relationship with games. Please forward us your CV, a portfolio link, and a presentation of yourself in any form whatsoever.
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte jobs.traviangames.com.