Webseite Travian Games GmbH
Become a Game Developer at Travian Games NEW GAMES department. Build innovative, player-focused games that will fulfill our millions of players’ dreams.
At NEW GAMES, we love and breathe games. We strive to make the best experiences for players like ourselves. We measure our success by how fast we learn and grow. We value the opinions and ideas of everyone within the team no matter the role or experience level. We foster creativity and adaptability and don’t mind starting over.
As a Game Developer at Travian Games, you are a generalist who loves working in a variety of broader domains.
- Design and implement gameplay features in close collaboration with other disciplines
- Develop prototypes to refine new game ideas
- Follow and contribute to the technical direction and standards of the team
- Mentor other engineers on the team in all aspects of game development
- Experience developing live game titles on mobile with Unity
- Experience with general gameplay systems
- Proven understanding of Computer Science fundamentals
- Experience collaborating with teammates across many disciplines
- Many years of professional game development experience
- Experience in early lifecycle games, prototype and pre-production.
- Some experience with networking solutions (i.e. Photon, Mirror)
Our Commitment To You
- Hybrid work: Benefit from our hybrid work policy that supports a mixture of in-office and remote work from any German address! There are four mandatory on-site company events per year, where we work together on self-defined projects and, most importantly, celebrate our successes!
- Flexible work: Within our core hours (10 am – 4:30 pm), you decide when and where to work without crunch time. Got little monsters at home? In that case, you’ll benefit from our support for childcare and Kita cooperation while you enjoy our attractive Munich headquarters.
- Flexible vacation days: You get 30 days of vacation – that’s standard. But here comes the flex. When you see by the end of the year that you need more time off to go skiing – you can take up to 5 more vacation days unpaid. On the other hand, if you prefer fewer days but more money, get up to 5 vacation days paid out.
- Work abroad: Want to surf at sunrise and work from your beach apartment? No problem! Up to 90 days per calendar year, you can work abroad in up to 50 countries. Just make sure you’ve got a stable internet connection. Hello? Oh, you’re offline.
- Public transport support: We offer support using public transport throughout Germany. You can choose the “Deutschlandticket” as one of three subsidies or get an advantage via salary conversion for public transport tickets (pay ticket from gross instead of net and save on taxes).
- Make an impact: At Travian Games, you aren’t just a number. You’ll always be working on exciting tasks and meaningful projects. Express your opinions freely, and benefit from our open culture to help shape our games.
- Personal development: We want to develop great people just as much as great games. Benefit from our regular in-house and external training to develop yourself personally and professionally. We also offer language classes in German, English, French, and Spanish.
- Health and well-being: We’ve partnered with Wellpass-Qualitrain, where you can choose from 6000 partners in the sports and wellness network throughout Germany. If you pick this as your subsidy option, we’ll pay a huge chunk of the costs. We also have an excellent bike leasing scheme, so you can get a bike of your choosing.
- Choose your hardware: Mac or PC, iOS or Android? We’ve got what you need to help you excel in your craft, and we won’t judge you for what you choose… Probably.
- Regular socials and events: The office might look quiet (due to our excellent hybrid work benefit) but don’t be alarmed; we still hold social events regularly! There are four company events per year, where we work together on self-defined projects and, most importantly, celebrate our successes!
Now it’s time to apply!
If you love creating new games from early stages, this could be the role for you. Please forward us your CV and a presentation of yourself in any form.
At Travian Games Group we prioritize building diversity, equity, and inclusion because we believe that it results in happier and healthier teams and better games. Read more: https://jobs.traviangames.com/?id=d332b3
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte jobs.traviangames.com.