Trotzkind is a VR game studio based in Berlin. For our upcoming single-player VR game, we are looking for an experienced Game Audio Designer to join our team. This is an in-office position.
As a Audio Designer, you will drive the creative and technical aspects of our project’s audio design, including asset creation, research and implementation, ensuring high-quality audio experiences.
You are an agile worker, able to work autonomously and under pressure, presenting work on a regular basis and implementing feedback to ensure memorable and immersive audio experiences for our game.
If you are a talented and experienced audio professional and a passion for games, we want to hear from you!
- Provide a strong creative vision that enhances gameplay and immersion.
- Research, record and edit high quality SFX for all aspects of the game.
- Implement high quality audio assets into the Unity game engine autonomously.
- Coordinate closely with other departments (art, design, narrative, etc.) to support the audio vision across disciplines.
- Manage and maintain the organisation and structure of audio assets in the project.
- Troubleshoot and debug sound design content.
- Have a degree in Audio Engineering, Production, or equivalent work experience in a related field.
- Must have knowledge of the Unity game engine and have the ability to read C# code language.
- Understanding of game development processes and workflows, allowing effective collaboration across departments.
Nice to have
- Have experience in recording and mastering dialogue as well as sound.
- Have experience with composing and editing music.
- Have experience with spacial audio and VR.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an email@example.com