Webseite Trotzkind GmbH
Trotzkind is a Berlin based content and technology studio for immersive media. In 2017, we developed HUXLEY, a location based multi-user VR game and one of the first VR Escape Rooms worldwide. In addition to many other nominations, HUXLEY won the German Computer Game Award 2018 for Best Innovation.
For our upcoming single-player VR game, we are looking for a Producer / Project Manager (m/f/d) for VR. The game will be a narrative single-player VR adventure which lets players travel the mind of an imaginative little girl. The job can be done as a part time job or if it is in the range of your skill set combined with another task for a full time job. (Possible would be for example narration, art, sound).
- Develop and maintain production documents and time tables
- Organize and guide creative, design, and planning meetings
- Define milestones together with the internal teams and make sure that all goals are met
- Work inside the teams as a point of contact and communication
- Extensive experience in working with teams and building games in Unity
- Extensive experience in working with project management software and agile development
- Very good understanding of video games and their development
- Experience with narrative and/or VR games and its specific demands
- Experience with Q/A testing
- Interest in psychological topics
What we offer:
- Work in a small team of passionate game developers with flat hierarchies
- Great creative freedom and the opportunity to try out new technologies and pipelines
- Great office in the middle of Berlin Friedrichshain
Send us your application including CV, references, portfolio and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an email@example.com