Webseite TxK Gaming Studios GmbH
“Dungeon Full Dive” is Kickstarters’ most successful VR game project of all time and it’s being developed by TxK Gaming Studios, a german startup based in Düsseldorf. With DFD, we revolutionize the way fantasy RPGs and virtual tabletop is played.
We are looking for an experienced and motivated person who will work with the marketing team to build video content for DFDs social media channels. Your creative skills and attention to detail will play a crucial role in enhancing our brand’s presence in the gaming community.
- Conceptualize and create different videos & motion graphics
- Capture, cut and edit different engaging video material and content for various social media platforms (TikToks, YouTube Shorts, Instagram Reels)
- Work closely with the creative team to bring concepts and stories to life (e.g. trailers, gameplay videos, live stream highlights, developer interviews)
- Maintain a consistent style and brand identity across all video content
- Plan live stream events for our gaming community
- Manage multiple video projects simultaneously and meet strict deadlines
- Archive and organize video assets for easy access and future use
- Very experienced with cutting and editing videos
- Good knowledge of TikTok, Instagram and YouTube
- Very familiar with all types of audio-visual equipment
- Highly proficient in DaVinci Resolve, Adobe Premier with related plugins or Sony Vegas Pro
- Skilled in Adobe Graphic suite (especially Photoshop & illustrator) and familiar with most non-editing tools in Adobe Creative Suite (After Effects, Media Encoder, Illustrator, etc.)
- Good artistic and creative sensibility and a good sense of video art; story-telling background
- Strong communication and collaboration skills to work effectively with cross-functional teams
- Fluent in either English or German
You might also have
- Basic knowledge of Unity and its technologies, and the game industry
What do we offer?
- Flexible working hours
- Flat hierarchies
- A fun and lively work environment in an energetic gaming company
- Monthly mobility Budget: Job ticket, parking tickets, etc. paid for if needed
- Creative and challenging work
What to send our way?
- Your CV, highlighting your education, experience, and skills
- A cover letter including your preferred starting date and why you would like to join us
- A portfolio with a breakdown of your best and most fitting work – seriously, show us your process and why you are a great fit! (attach work samples or send us a link to your personal website or online portfolio)
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an email@example.com