Webseite TxK Gaming Studios GmbH
“Dungeon Full Dive” is Kickstarters’ most successful VR game project of all time and it’s being developed by TxK Gaming Studios, a young german startup based in Düsseldorf. Set in a world full of magic and adventures, with DFD, we want to revolutionize the way fantasy RPGs and virtual tabletop is played.
We are looking for a talented and motivated person to assist us with our 3D asset creation.
- Work on creating stylized hero assets using the high to low poly workflow
- Work on stylized, modular, characters using the high to low poly workflow
- Work together with the whole art team to review and give feedback for existing assets, ensuring and adjusting assets for a coherent art style
- Experienced with the stylized art style
- Very experienced with sculpting (Zbrush/Blender)
- Very experienced with the PBR – texturing workflow (Substance Painter)
- Strong low-poly modeling and UV mapping skills
- Good understanding of anatomy
- Currently enrolled for either a bachelor’s or master’s degree
- Fluent in either English or German
- Flexible working hours
- Flat hierarchies
- A fun and lively work environment in an energetic gaming company
- Monthly mobility Budget: Job ticket, parking tickets, etc. paid for if needed
- Creative and challenging work
What to send our way?
- Your CV, highlighting your education, experience, and skills
- A cover letter including your preferred starting date and why you would like to join us
- A portfolio with a breakdown of your best and most fitting work – seriously, show us your process and why you are a great fit! (attach work samples or send us a link to your personal website or online portfolio)
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an firstname.lastname@example.org