Webseite TxK Gaming Studios GmbH
“Dungeon Full Dive” is Kickstarters’ most successful VR game project of all time and it’s being developed by TxK Gaming Studios, a German startup based in Dusseldorf. Set in a world full of magic and adventures, with DFD, we want to revolutionize the way fantasy RPGs and virtual tabletop is played.
We are looking for a talented and motivated person to assist us with the game design for Dungeon Full Dive. From conception to implementation and polishing UX, you take part in creating, iterating, and fine-tuning designs that are engaging and fun.
- Bring your favorite tabletop features into DFD
- Brainstorm with the development and game design team to bring unique features to DFD
- Work closely with the team to ensure that the design specifications meet the quality expectations of the project.
- Concept UX-friendly gameplay features that work both in VR as well as on PC
- Work on simplifying the inputs and improving the UX for various features in DFD
- Assist our game designers to establish effective and clear communication with the dev team working on the features of the game
- Evaluate player feedback, data and community sentiment to improve features.
- Solid theoretical and practical Game Design knowledge
- Very good understanding of UX
- Intense creativity, a passion to innovate, and the drive to go beyond what is directly asked of you
- Self-motivated and fast learning
- Good communication, documentation, and organizational skills
- Fluent in English, both verbally and written
- Currently enrolled for either a bachelor’s or master’s degree
- You have 2+ years of experience playing tabletop RPGs (DnD 5e) as a Gamemaster and/or Player
- You have 1+ years of experience playing/designing VR Games
- You have completed or are working on your bachelor’s degree with a focus on game design
- Otherwise, you have experience within the game design or other relevant experience
- Passion for games and games services
- Up-to-date with the current trends in games (especially RPG games and VR)
- Basic knowledge of scripting/coding is a plus
What do we offer?
- Flexible working hours
- Flat hierarchies
- A fun and lively work environment in an energetic gaming company and a nice office in Düsseldorf
- Monthly mobility Budget: Job ticket, parking tickets, etc. paid partially for if needed
- Creative and challenging work
What to send our way?
- Your CV, highlighting your education, experience, and skills
- A cover letter including your preferred starting date and why you would like to join us
- A portfolio with a breakdown of your best and most fitting work – seriously, show us your process and why you are a great fit! (Attach work samples or send us a link to your personal website or online portfolio)
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an email@example.com