Webseite www.handy-games.com GmbH
HandyGames™ is part of the THQ Nordic and Embracer Group family and operates as an international developer of indie games.
Are you looking for a challenging job in an attractive work environment in the gaming industry? Do you want to use your creativity and artistic talent to create games that will be played by people all over the world? Then contribute to the success story of HandyGames™ and take the opportunity to work for one of Germany’s top game developers and publishers! We are looking for a Technical Artist (f/m/d) with creative ideas and good knowledge in the field of game development for our headquarters in Giebelstadt, Germany.
Please do not send packaged files (ZIP/RAR/etc.), Word/Excel documents (doc, docx, xlsx) or links. We will ONLY accept PDF files. Thank you.
For our current in-house game project, which is set in a science fiction world with a focus on story and combat, we are looking for a talented Technical Artist.
Work closely with our art, design, and programming teams to breathe life into our game ideas.
Join us and create next-gen content for PS5, Xbox Series X, PC and more.
Within the game project you will mainly work with the following programs:
- Unity 3D
- Adobe Photoshop
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Practical experience in the games or entertainment industry is desirable
- You have technical experience with Unity and/or Unreal Engine
- You have knowledge in creating shaders and materials and experience in the practical application of lighting (lightmaps, light probes, reflection probes, etc.)
- You have basic scripting skills (generally Python, Unity C#) and a good understanding of hardware (rendering, GPU pipelines, memory, etc.)
- You have experience in profiling performance issues and creating benchmarks
- You have experience with production/artist/asset pipelines and workflows and can help team members make them more efficient
- You have experience in creating realistic as well as stylized visual effects, particle effects and animations
- Nice to have: Theoretical understanding of color spaces and physical light units
- Nice to have: Experience with Houdini for VFX and procedurally generated assets
- You can create simple editor UIs and tools
- You can quickly and well familiarize yourself with new projects and situations
- You impress with self-motivation, sense of responsibility, a clean and team-oriented way of working
- You have a very good command of written and spoken English
HANDYGAMES™ OFFERS YOU
- 40 hours per week thanks to Scrum
- Flexible working hours
- 30 days of paid vacation
- A short and quick decision-making process due to flat hierarchies
- The opportunity to work with a team of experienced professionals
- Modern workplaces with state-of-the-art technology
- Opportunities for further training
- We support our foreign language employees to find language courses in German
- Amazing colleagues
- In-house gym
- Company apartment on request
- EV charging station
- Free drinks, snacks, and fruit
- …and much more
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an email@example.com