Webseite YAGER Development
YAGER makes computer games and is based in Berlin, Germany. Founded in 1999 by 5 enthusiastic gamers, we combine long-term experience with a resilient and innovative spirit.
We are passionate about creating online action games with rich worlds, focused on social emergent gameplay. Our mission is to give players unique moments they can’t wait to tell their friends about.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are currently looking for an experienced Build Engineer preferably with Unreal Engine experience to work with us on our new IP. We’re looking for someone who is excited to work on something truly unique that will leave a hallmark in the landscape of online shooter games. You will be part of an experienced team that has a lot to offer and encourages you to grow with us together!
As a Build Engineer, you would join our company-wide Build-Engine team supporting multiple projects. Your focus would be working on game-centric build tooling and automation implementations while you would also touch base with our deployment solutions.
- Develop and maintain our CI/CD pipeline for consistent releases with minimal downtime for various platforms
- Ensure to have a delivery-ready build and binaries for all platforms availability
- Ensure a smooth and stable flow within our tooling and pipeline stack, so developers in teams can work to their best extend
- Handle troubleshoot build problems
- Identify and address any stability, performance and security risks
- Develop and introduce tools and applications to enhance developer productivity
- Collaboration with engineering and QA teams to better understand the objectives of the user stories
- Contribute to knowledge sharing, brainstorming and other initiatives of prototype development and innovation
YOUR SKILL TREE
- Experience and conceptual knowledge with common CI systems/toolsets as well as with automated build and delivery pipelines in general, UE4 build – ideally, and automation experience.
- 3+ years of programming experience
- Advanced knowledge in either C#, C/C++, python, go and/or powershell
- Self-motivation with a strong work ethic
- Flexibility, ability to work collaboratively, excel as a team player
- Can work in a feedback environment and in a fast-paced, constantly iterating environment
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing
- Passionate about videogames
NICE TO HAVE SKILLS
- Experience with Perforce or similar SCM systems
- Configuration management tool experience
- Teamcity and DSL/Kotlin experience
READY FOR THE QUEST?
We support you all the way
- Get settled. We offer relocation packages and budgets, provide temporary accommodation, administrative support and more.
- We care about your work-life-balance with competitive vacation days and core working hours
- Green travel at a discount. We offer a Company Ticket for the public transportation system in Berlin (BVG)
- We´re dog friendly! Bring your best buddy to the office and make new friends.
We are passionate about growth
- Join a diverse & creative team! Over 28 nationalities come together to create thrilling gaming experiences.
- We´re dedicated to see you grow. Receive feedback, internal trainings, workshops and
- Lunch & Learns and more!
We care about your well-being
- (Mental) health matters. We work with various partners to provide you and your loved ones with support for mental & physical health, coaching and counselling and more!
- Stay fit! We offer a gym membership for FitX gyms around Berlin. The best thing about it? There´s one just a ten-minute walk from the office!
- Yum! Our equipped kitchen is stocked with beverages and fresh fruits and we hold regular team events
OUR COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY
At YAGER we believe that the best gameplay stories are those shaped by other players. We know together is better and we celebrate the uniqueness and strength found in diversity. We know that an aligned and diverse team will outperform the sum of its parts.
We are committed to creating a safe working environment where a diverse mix of talented people come together to make great games for everyone and to increase diversity and inclusion in the game development industry.
Every hero has a backstory, and we welcome you to share yours with us, and become part of an inclusive team working on creating exhilarating and engaging socially emergent action games.
IS THIS ROLE REMOTE, HYBRID OR BERLIN BASED?
This role can be on-site (hybrid) or full remote.
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte yager.jobs.personio.de.