Webseite YAGER Development
YAGER makes computer games and is based in Berlin, Germany. Founded in 1999 by 5 enthusiastic gamers, we combine long-term experience with a resilient and innovative spirit.
We are passionate about creating online action games with rich worlds, focused on social emergent gameplay. Our mission is to give players unique moments they can´t wait to tell their friends about.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a talented and experienced Producer with a passion for making some of the best games ever to join the talented team behind our new mobile first IP. You will be the driving force of moving our game from early prototyping into pre-preduction and beyond, and help us shape and improve our production and processes.
In this role you will be reporting directly to the Executive Producer, and working closely with the discipline Directors, as well as managing the Production team.
- Establish, improve, and own all production-related processes within the project
- Create and maintain deliverables, schedules and risks assessments in cooperation with Direction
- Collaborate with discipline leads and producers on creating an achievable, reliant and efficient project roadmap
- Provide regular status updates to Direction and Company Management
- Manage and mentor a team of Producers and Associate Producers; providing support for professional growth and continuous training
- Facilitate and improve effective communication within the Leadership team, Direction, and Production
- Be the ambassador for the company values within the project
YOUR SKILL TREE
- 7+ years of project management experience in games development
- Released at least one game in a Senior Producer or Lead Producer role, from inception to market
- Deep knowledge of modern development methodologies and tools, as well as strong understanding of agile development methodology; the ability to adapt and execute on methodologies that best suit the situation and team at hand
- Fully versed with the disciplinary skills and tools of the trade of making games
- Highly organized, driven and excellent problem solving skills
- High level of emotional intelligence and able to deal effectively with conflict
- Excellent written and verbal English skills
- Passionate about videogames
READY FOR THE QUEST?
We support you all the way
- Get settled. We offer relocation packages and budgets, provide temporary accommodation, administrative support and more.
- We care about your work-life-balance with competitive vacation days and core working hours
- Green travel at a discount. We offer a Company Ticket for the public transportation system in Berlin (BVG)
- We´re dog friendly! Bring your best buddy to the office and make new friends.
We are passionate about growth
- Join a diverse & creative team! Over 28 nationalities come together to create thrilling gaming experiences.
- We´re dedicated to see you grow. Receive feedback, internal trainings, workshops and Lunch & Learns and more!
We care about your well-being
- (Mental) health matters. We work with various partners to provide you and your loved ones with support for mental & physical health, coaching and counselling and more!
- Stay fit! We offer a gym membership for FitX gyms around Berlin. The best thing about it? There´s one just a ten-minute walk from the office!
- Yum! Our equipped kitchen is stocked with beverages and fresh fruits and we hold regular team events
OUR COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY
At YAGER we believe that the best gameplay stories are those shaped by other players. We know together is better and we celebrate the uniqueness and strength found in diversity. We know that an aligned and diverse team will outperform the sum of its parts.
We are committed to creating a safe working environment where a diverse mix of talented people come together to make great games for everyone and to increase diversity and inclusion in the game development industry.
Every hero has a backstory, and we welcome you to share yours with us, and become part of an inclusive team working on creating exhilarating and engaging socially emergent action games.
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte yager.jobs.personio.de.